Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-03 17:40:30

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Break Quotes - V

Break Quotes - V

1. On every front there are clear answers out there that can make this country stronger, but we're going to break through the fear and the frustration people are feeling. Our job is to make sure that even as we make progress, that we are also giving people a sense of hope and vision for the future. - Barack Obama

2. If we choose to keep those tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires, if we choose to keep a tax break for corporate jet owners, if we choose to keep tax breaks for oil and gas companies that are making hundreds of billions of dollars, then that means we've got to cut some kids off from getting a college scholarship. - Barack Obama

3. Never break the neutrality of a port or place, but never consider as neutral any place from whence an attack is allowed to be made. - Horatio Nelson

4. While I played Ranji Trophy for five years, I used to be asked, 'When are you playing for the nation?' - a question which I didn't have any answer to. I kept playing before I got my first break in 1996; those five years were indeed frustrating. - Rahul Dravid

5. I desire no future that will break the ties with the past. - George Eliot

6. I know I was known as a ladies man and all that, but even the thought of holding my heroine's hand made me break into a sweat. - Jackie Shroff

7. To be a good actor you have to be something like a criminal, to be willing to break the rules to strive for something new. - Nicolas Cage

8. It's a good thing to get a break into the glamour industry. - Manushi Chhillar

9. Apart from hard work and being in the right projects, you need to re-invent yourself. I'd be bored doing the same thing over and over, and the audience wouldn't like it, too. The trick is to break that monotony. - Kajal Aggarwal

10. I was thrilled, because I like the big screen and I could then move on to the next thing. It was the biggest break for me. In a way, though, I wish it had been a TV series because then you are working for five years. - Persis Khambatta

11. Well first of all, it's hard to shoot a movie and break for a long time and then come back and do, in a sense, one of the biggest scenes that each character had. - Dustin Hoffman

12. Any time I break up with Dawson or question him, viewers turn against me. - Katie Holmes.

How-to-take-Study-Breaks-the-right-way.png?x79684

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer