Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-21 17:09:51

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brothers Quotes - III

Brothers Quotes - III

1. My great-grandfather and his two brothers fought at Gettysburg. They were in artillery, and they survived the war, thank goodness. So I revere what they did. I think their motivations were honorable when they undertook the war and participated in it along with other Southerners. - Jimmy Carter

2. My brothers and I early on said to one another that, as a collective, we could do far more than any of us could do individually. - Ivanka Trump

3. I look and there's our boy from Vietnam and our daughter from Ethiopia, and our girl was born in Namibia, and our son is from Cambodia, and they're brothers and sisters, man. They're brothers and sisters and it's a sight for elation. - Brad Pitt

4. What we're doing with Band of Brothers is trying to put it into human terms, so it is not just a flickering, black and white myth on a screen, it is a resonant story. I want the audience to recognize themselves in these men. They're not just mythic heroes. - Tom Hanks

5. I'm not superstitious about good luck charms and all that. I don't have any ring or any tangible thing as a charm. But I like to have at least one of my parents with me during my shows. It gives me strength to find their faces... or my brothers... in the audience. It comforts me. - Shreya Ghoshal

6. Big sisters and brothers... I am telling you, it never changes. - Janet Jackson

7. There was a beautiful church where I lived in Navan, taught by the Christian brothers: fierce, angry men, repressed. - Pierce Brosnan

8. Bob Taylor and I playing brothers. And I was a Mexican bandit. And he was the sheriff of the town. And we loved each other. We loved each other very much. - Anthony Quinn

9. My father is an intellectual and physical man, which is a rather unusual combination. He's great. As he brought up me and my brothers and sisters, he ingrained in us that your appearance is not your responsibility, other than that you should not be a slob. - Christopher Reeve

10. Having two older brothers is a healthy reminder that you're always closer to the bottom than you are to the top. - Andy Roddick

11. My brothers were gone on tour a lot, and I would miss them so much. - Janet Jackson

12. I really don't know anything else because my brothers were famous when I was two years old. So I know nothing else, no other life. - Janet Jackson.

gifts-for-brothers-today-main-190524.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer