Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-29 00:02:54

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brought Quotes - V

Broght Quotes - V

1. No philosophy, no religion, has ever brought so glad a message to the world as this good news of Atheism. - Annie Besant

2. All in all, for someone who was immersed in, fascinated by, and dedicated to flight, I was disappointed by the wrinkle in history that had brought me along one generation late. I had missed all the great times and adventures in flight. - Neil Armstrong

3. The happiness I feel in having a family has brought me a real beauty. - Kate Winslet

4. All the children of the great men in Persia are brought up at court, where they have an opportunity of learning great modesty, and where nothing immodest is ever heard or seen. - Xenophon

5. I didn't really care if I had a coach that much, me personally, because I was brought up to think for myself. - Billie Jean King

6. I think the French Open, in many ways, brought out a certain characteristic in me and in my game that was already there. Just the circumstances allowed for it to be able to show. - Michael Chang

7. To get a name can happen but to few; it is one of the few things that cannot be brought. It is the free gift of mankind, which must be deserved before it will be granted, and is at last unwillingly bestowed. - Samuel Johnson

8. Music is the only passion I shamelessly indulge in. However, for recreation I enjoy watching movies. 'Wizard of Oz' was the first film I ever saw, followed by the 'Bond' movies. I also watch a lot of World cinema through DVDs mostly brought by one of my best friends who's now based in Toronto. - A. R. Rahman

9. I'm writing new songs for a Broadway version of Tarzan, which is very interesting. I think what I learned from the Brother Bear score side of things, I've brought into the new Tarzan songs. Thinking outside just guitar, bass, drums and keyboards. - Phil Collins

10. Aishwarya, my parent's daughter, has been brought up with enough values inculcated where I will use my discretion in my choices. At the same time, I recognize I am an actor, I am an artist, and if I feel the need to be liberated and do the kind of work I need to do, I will. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

11. You start off slowly, getting 'better and 'better, getting that confidence in yourself. It brought that out of me which I had inside but, you know, didn't want to express it - but as a captain you have to. - Chris Gayle

12. Our family was always together. Whenever Kakaji needed something or wanted to discuss some issue, he would always bring it up with us. Certain things happened that brought us closer. - Dimple Kapadia.

6a012877361374970c0133edb322a4970b-pi

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer