Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-30 20:44:59

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brought Quotes - VI

Brought Quotes - VI

1. 'Baahubali' has brought so much name and fame to our industry. And if given a chance to work with Rajamouli, who would say no? I hope to work with him. You never know, maybe my 151st or 152nd film. - Chiranjeevi

2. Our forefathers increased and decreased the influx of peoples because America was building a melting pot and because certain ethnicities often brought with them certain securities and degrees of productivity. - Chuck Norris

3. I think the French Open, in many ways, brought out a certain characteristic in me and in my game that was already there. Just the circumstances allowed for it to be able to show. - Michael Chang

4. The law in question asserts, that the quantity of force which can be brought into action in the whole of Nature is unchangeable, and can neither be increased nor diminished. - Hermann von Helmholtz

5. To get a name can happen but to few; it is one of the few things that cannot be brought. It is the free gift of mankind, which must be deserved before it will be granted, and is at last unwillingly bestowed. - Samuel Johnson

6. I'd been brought up on... American TV: 'Lou Grant,' 'Starsky & Hutch;' 'Gilligan's Island.' - Pierce Brosnan

7. I am not looking to be understood or liked. Like me or not, I don't care. I am an outsider, that is the way I was brought up. - Jimmy Connors

8. All the arguments which are brought to represent poverty as no evil show it evidently to be a great evil. - Samuel Johnson

9. I'm just glad I was able to return to some of that innocence and beauty I had as a child when I started my own family, and my children brought me back some of that spirit. - Angelina Jolie.

FsOuM4BXwAAqrhk.png?w=640

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer