Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-05 21:22:51

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brutal Quotes

Brutal Quotes

1. The pacifist is as surely a traitor to his country and to humanity as is the most brutal wrongdoer. - Theodore Roosevelt

2. For a man to strike any women is most brutal, and I, as well as everyone else, think this far worse than any attempt to shoot, which, wicked as it is, is at least more comprehensible and more courageous. - Queen Victoria

3. More than an end to war, we want an end to the beginning of all wars - yes, an end to this brutal, inhuman and thoroughly impractical method of settling the differences between governments. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

4. Britons are good, though often brutal, colonists where they come into relations with entirely uncivilized tribes whose past is so remote as to be forgotten. But they trample with their heavy boots over the sensitive, delicate susceptibilities of an ancient, highly civilized and cultured nation, such as India. - Annie Besant

5. When somebody challenges you, fight back. Be brutal, be tough. - Donald Trump

6. Struggle is the father of all things. It is not by the principles of humanity that man lives or is able to preserve himself above the animal world, but solely by means of the most brutal struggle. - Adolf Hitler

7. I belong to a nation which over the past centuries has experienced many hardships and reverses. The world reacted with silence or with mere sympathy when Polish frontiers were crossed by invading armies and the sovereign state had to succumb to brutal force. - Lech Walesa

8. Sometimes overturning brutal regimes takes time and costs lives. I wish it weren't so. I really, really do. - Hillary Clinton

9. We were spending American blood and treasure to liberate the people of Afghanistan from one of the most brutal regimes on the face of the earth. That we would not use that moment to press for women's rights seems to me unthinkable. - Condoleezza Rice

10. Even in the United States, the enslavement of African descendants continued until the presidency of Abraham Lincoln. That brutal form of slavery was abolished there hardly thirty years before it was abolished in Cuba. - Fidel Castro

11. This game can be brutal. As soon as you get comfortable, it bites you. You have to stay on it all the time. - Joe Root

12. The entertainment business is brutal. - Mandira Bedi

13. In my teens, I had no idea about running as a sports event. For me, an orphan, it was not only about learning how to survive the brutal world, but also about carving an identity. - Milkha Singh.

brutal-bear-doll-esport-logo-illustration_10308-430.jpg?w=740

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer