Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-27 15:24:04

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Captain Quotes - IV

Captain Quotes - IV

1. Look, I was the captain of India for five years. I was one of the stars, a popular face in India. - Sourav Ganguly

2. I always wanted to captain the teams I played in. - Andrew Flintoff

3. According to me, a leg-spinner is such a character who, on his day, can win the match for you if he is bowling well and has the support of the captain and the coach. - Imran Tahir

4. I think most people thought that because I am quite reserved and private, I wouldn't make a good captain. - Inzamam-ul-Haq

5. It is when your team is losing that the captain has to keep the players together. He has to fight for them. - Inzamam-ul-Haq

6. In my early England days, there was a bit of tension with captain Nasser Hussain. - Andrew Flintoff

7. You need the management personnel who can help you out with various things. The captain can't be asked to get into every decision. - Shahid Afridi

8. I want to develop an atmosphere where the selectors, captain, and coach are on the same page because, unless this happens, there will be no turnaround in our cricket. - Inzamam-ul-Haq

9. You cannot treat someone differently just because they have become captain. We still took the mickey out of Alastair Cook when he was in charge. You have to treat them first and foremost as a team-mate. - James Anderson

10. As a captain, I am concerned about my team and how I perform. I have hopes from my own self and very high hopes from my team members. - Shahid Afridi

11. When I was captain, John Wright was making all the decisions and I followed like an obedient student. - Sourav Ganguly

12. Any captain will take some time to settle down. Nobody is an outstanding leader straightaway. - Sourav Ganguly.

below-deck-season-9-captain-sean-meager-headshot.jpg?itok=FxiD-HV4

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer