Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-03 15:17:23

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Car Quotes - IV

Car Quotes - IV

1. I have been in Formula One for 12 years, and out of that I had one year with the perfect car. - Michael Schumacher

2. My father has acted in over 700 films. My mother acted in one film, 'Kismat with Mithun Chakraborty,' in which my father also had a role. My father fell in love with her and would drive her around in his sports car, and they subsequently got married. My mom is the most beautiful woman and I think she has taken some serum to look young all her life. - Shraddha Kapoor

3. My dad took me out to see a meteor shower when I was a little kid, and it was scary for me because he woke me up in the middle of the night. My heart was beating; I didn't know what he wanted to do. He wouldn't tell me, and he put me in the car and we went off, and I saw all these people lying on blankets, looking up at the sky. - Steven Spielberg

4. I would love to be on 'Top Gear' as a star in a reasonably priced car. - Sandra Bullock

5. I'll do my makeup in the car sometimes. - Katie Holmes

6. It's very hard for me to get a new car. It's really hard for me to get a new house. It's really hard for me to move on from the things that give me stability. - Jodie Foster

7. It is definitely true that the fundamental enabling technology for electric cars is lithium-ion as a cell chemistry technology. In the absence of that, I don't think it's possible to make an electric car that is competitive with a gasoline car. - Elon Musk

8. I have bad reflexes. I was once run over by a car being pushed by two guys. - Woody Allen

9. Computing is evolving beyond phones, and people are using it in context across many scenarios, be it in their television, be it in their car, be it something they wear on their wrist or even something much more immersive. - Sundar Pichai

10. The problem with car dealerships is you've already decided what you want to buy before you even go there, and you're really just going there to talk through some annoying negotiation. - Elon Musk

11. Jardine is the largest dealer of Mercedes in the world. They also sell cars for two or three Japanese makers. - Ratan Tata

12. It's like driving your car. If you drive too fast on the highway, you will topple, so you better maintain your speed. Life is similar to that, and that's the way you have to control your head. - A. R. Rahman.

1650079227.webp

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer