Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-17 15:11:22

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Care Quotes - IV

Care Quotes - IV

1. I don't react to a tragic happening any more. I took so many bad things as a kid and some people think I don't care about anything. It's just too hard for me to get emotional. I can't cry no more. - Mike Tyson

2. I care very deeply about the people at Tesla. I feel like I have a great debt to the people of Tesla who are making the company successful. - Elon Musk

3. I do not want to foresee the future. I am concerned with taking care of the present. God has given me no control over the moment following. - Mahatma Gandhi

4. It's my privilege and honor to cook three meals a day for my family, and it's a luxury on a level that I didn't even realize, because it can be relentless for me on some days. You have pride in how you take care of your family. - Julia Roberts

5. The main thing is to care. Care very hard, even if it is only a game you are playing. - Billie Jean King

6. I'm not possessive, I'm caring... Once you realize a person doesn't want that much care, you automatically back off. - Salman Khan

7. Unknown in Paris, I was lost in the great city, but the feeling of living there alone, taking care of myself without any aid, did not at all depress me. If sometimes I felt lonesome, my usual state of mind was one of calm and great moral satisfaction. - Marie Curie

8. Nothing is so intolerable to man as being fully at rest, without a passion, without business, without entertainment, without care. - Blaise Pascal (French Philosopher)

9. Life is not all about parties and frolicking. You have to show you care for people, too. - Viv Richards

10. Web users ultimately want to get at data quickly and easily. They don't care as much about attractive sites and pretty design. - Tim Berners-Lee

11. Children are our future we must take care of them with maximum effort. - Naomi Campbell

12. I strongly believe that missionaries make better products. They care more. For a missionary, it's not just about the business. There has to be a business, and the business has to make sense, but that's not why you do it. You do it because you have something meaningful that motivates you. - Jeff Bezos.

GettyImages-1402700264-b756c199856a42caa9b911768767cab8.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer