Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-19 16:33:44

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Care Quotes - VI

Care Quotes - VI

1. I don't care if I don't act anymore. - Mel Gibson

2. My father was a great example of a strong and good man and Christian man, and my mother taught all my six sisters how to be young ladies and mothers and how to take care of your family. And so I think they were - they still are - great examples for all of us to their kids and to the world, too. - Magic Johnson

3. I don't care who you are, life has challenges. - Tom Cruise

4. What I have in common with the character in 'Truman' is this incredible need to please people. I feel like I want to take care of everyone and I also feel this terrible guilt if I am unable to. And I have felt this way ever since all this success started. - Jim Carrey

5. The future will take care of itself. My plans have fallen flat. Nothing that I planned has worked for me so far. So I don't plan anymore. I keep short-term plans. - Juhi Chawla

6. That's what the Affordable Care Act is all about. It's about filling the gaps in employer-based care so that when we lose a job, or go back to school, or start that new business, we'll still have coverage. - Barack Obama

7. History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid. - Dwight D. Eisenhower

8. When you have a good director, everything is taken care of. - Manisha Koirala

9. It is a golden maxim to cultivate the garden for the nose, and the eyes will take care of themselves. - Robert Louis Stevenson

10. Women in particular need to keep an eye on their physical and mental health, because if we're scurrying to and from appointments and errands, we don't have a lot of time to take care of ourselves. We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own 'to do' list. - Michelle Obama

11. Guard your roving thoughts with a jealous care, for speech is but the dealer of thoughts, and every fool can plainly read in your words what is the hour of your thoughts. - Alfred Lord Tennyson

12. When one loves somebody everything is clear - where to go, what to do - it all takes care of itself and one doesn't have to ask anybody about anything. - Maxim Gorky.

Green-Valley-OBGYN_Preventive-Healthcare.jpeg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer