Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-08 16:55:14

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Celebrated Quotes - I

Celebrated Quotes - I

1. For too long in this society, we have celebrated unrestrained individualism over common community. - Joe Biden

2. The God who existed before any religion counts on you to make the oneness of the human family known and celebrated. - Desmond Tutu

3. It's not about the failure, it's about learning from the failures. Failure itself cannot be celebrated. - Satya Nadella

4. One thing Britons have always been celebrated for, and that is being able to stick it out in a tight place. -
Robert Baden-Powell

5. To be ignorant of the lives of the most celebrated men of antiquity is to continue in a state of childhood all our days. - Plutarch

6. If you look at the history of our country over the last 100 years, there have been periods where science and research have been celebrated. They were really kind of held up as heroes in society, which encouraged a generation of people to go into these fields. - Mark Zuckerberg

7. A man who graduated high in his class at Yale Law School and made partnership in a top law firm would be celebrated. A man who invested wisely would be admired, but a woman who accomplishes this is treated with suspicion. - Barbra Streisand

8. The whole imposing edifice of modern medicine is like the celebrated tower of Pisa - slightly off balance. - Prince Charles

9. I was only 16 when I was selected for 'Madrasapattinam.' I celebrated my 17th birthday on the set of the film. That was the first time I had travelled to India, and it was a rollercoaster ride. I soon fell in love with the country. - Amy Jackson

10. The thing about literature is that, yes, there are kind of tides of fashion, you know; people come in and out of fashion; writers who are very celebrated fall into, you know, people you know stop reading them, and then it comes back again. - Salman Rushdie

11. The same way that I know that I'll never do a movie as good or as celebrated as 'Forrest Gump,' I know that I'll never do a movie as bad as 'Bonfire of the Vanities.' - Tom Hanks

12. Every thing in life that's first should be a celebration or celebrated with a lot of oomph. - Kriti Sanon.

How-is-New-Years-celebrated.webp

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer