Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-27 18:03:52

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Chair Quotes - I

Chair Quotes - I

1. Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it gets you nowhere. - Glenn Turner

2. If it's the right chair, it doesn't take too long to get comfortable in it. - Robert De Niro

3. The discontented man finds no easy chair. - Benjamin Franklin

4. A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy? - Albert Einstein

5. When I was in junior high school, the teachers voted me the student most likely to end up in the electric chair. - Sylvester Stallone

6. It is totally different making films in the East than in the West. In the East, I make my own Jackie Chan films, and it's like my family. Sometimes I pick up the camera because I choreograph all the fighting scenes, even when I'm not fighting. I don't have my own chair. I just sit on the set with everybody. - Jackie Chan

7. I have always thought it a great privilege to have as my colleague in the Palit Chair of Chemistry such a distinguished pioneer in scientific research and education in Bengal as Sir Prafulla Ray. It has been invariably my experience that I could count on his cooperation and sympathy in every matter concerning my scientific work. - C. V. Raman

8. In 1979, just after I became governor, I asked Hillary to chair a rural health committee to help expand health care to isolated farm and mountain areas. They recommended to do that partly by deploying trained nurse practitioners in places with no doctors to provide primary care they were trained to provide. - William J. Clinton

9. When I received my first paycheck from my now known day job, I spent it on a period Craftsman chair and a Frank Lloyd Wright-wannabe lamp. With my second paycheck, I bought a stereo. - Brad Pitt

10. If you really want to torture me, sit me in a room strapped to a chair and put Mariah Carey's records on. - Cameron Diaz

11. This is a very superficial job. I sit in a chair for two hours and get hair and makeup done and talk about myself in interviews. That's a very vain thing to do. And I do get caught up in it sometimes. - Selena Gomez

12. When I hear something that comes from me that makes me fall down off my chair, it's not often. - Celine Dion.

Chair-2-A-1-1-1.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer