Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-29 21:31:24

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Challenge Quotes - I

Challenge Quotes - I.

1. To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity. - Nelson Mandela

2. When we meet real tragedy in life, we can react in two ways - either by losing hope and falling into self-destructive habits, or by using the challenge to find our inner strength. Thanks to the teachings of Buddha, I have been able to take this second way. - Dalai Lama

3. Gender equality is more than a goal in itself. It is a precondition for meeting the challenge of reducing poverty, promoting sustainable development and building good governance. - Kofi Annan

4. I don't run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run toward it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet. - Nadia Comaneci

5. There is never time in the future in which we will work out our salvation. The challenge is in the moment; the time is always now. - James Baldwin

6. Every season is a new challenge to me, and I always set out to improve in terms of games, goals, assists. - Cristiano Ronaldo

7. The biggest challenge is to fulfill your own ideas about yourself. - Judit Polgar

8. To become 'unique,' the challenge is to fight the hardest battle which anyone can imagine until you reach your destination. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

9. I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country. - Thomas Jefferson

10. When I was in the White House, I was confronted with the challenge of the Cold War. Both the Soviet Union and I had 30,000 nuclear weapons that could destroy the entire earth and I had to maintain the peace. - Jimmy Carter

11. The only use of an obstacle is to be overcome. All that an obstacle does with brave men is, not to frighten them, but to challenge them. - Woodrow Wilson

12. Synergy is what happens when one plus one equals ten or a hundred or even a thousand! It's the profound result when two or more respectful human beings determine to go beyond their preconceived ideas to meet a great challenge. - Stephen Covey.

1*ZxU6N5aU29O933hNVpEqsA.jpeg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer