Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-31 17:28:19

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Challenge Quotes - III

Challenge Quotes - III

1. Pure mathematicians just love to try unsolved problems - they love a challenge. - Andrew Wiles

2. Life's a challenge, but that's the best part. - Venus Williams

3. Where there is a challenge there has to be a response. - M. S. Swaminathan

4. I always look for a challenge and something that's different. - Tom Cruise

5. Nobody challenges me. I challenge myself. - Shakuntala Devi

6. It was a challenge, to work with Oliver Stone. - Anthony Hopkins

7. When you go to the mountains, you see them and you admire them. In a sense, they give you a challenge, and you try to express that challenge by climbing them. - Edmund Hillary

8. A battery by definition is a collection of cells. So the cell is a little can of chemicals. And the challenge is taking a very high-energy cell, and a large number of them, and combining them safely into a large battery. - Elon Musk

9. Our world faces a true planetary emergency. I know the phrase sounds shrill, and I know it's a challenge to the moral imagination. - Al Gore

10. My advice to young entrepreneurs is not to accept defeat in the face of odds, and challenge negative forces with hope, self-confidence and conviction. - Dhirubhai Ambani

11. Even if you have a terminal disease, you don't have to sit down and mope. Enjoy life and challenge the illness that you have. - Nelson Mandela

12. For me, each game is a new challenge, which has to be dealt with rationally and systematically. At that time, every other thought fades into oblivion. - Viswanathan Anand.

001.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer