Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-05 12:54:47

nycguitarguy

BOB: Word Problems & Username

I have decided to use this site in terms of solving word problems. I have not been able to upload photos here. It it's beyond frustration to jeep trying. In terms of questions involving photos, I will post some place else. To be honest, solving word problems is probably the most important math skill there is to learn.

BOB: Can you change my username? If not, how do I change my username?

Thanks

The Rapture is the central event in biblical prophecy. The greatest truth about the Rapture is not its timing but it's reality. The Rapture will be the great disappearance.

Dr. David Jeremiah

#2 2024-04-06 08:46:59

Bob
Administrator

Re: BOB: Word Problems & Username

I can change a username. Do a user search to check if your choice is available.

Bob

Children are not defined by school ...........The Fonz
You cannot teach a man anything;  you can only help him find it within himself..........Galileo Galilei
Sometimes I deliberately make mistakes, just to test you!  …………….Bob smile

#3 2024-04-06 11:34:21

nycguitarguy

Bob wrote:

I can change a username. Do a user search to check if your choice is available.

Bob

Thank you, Bob.

Try any of these usernames:

sologuitar

sologuitar65

nycsologuitar

solo_guitar1965

nycguitarguy

Last edited by nycguitarguy (2024-04-08 18:37:22)

The Rapture is the central event in biblical prophecy. The greatest truth about the Rapture is not its timing but it's reality. The Rapture will be the great disappearance.

Dr. David Jeremiah

#4 2024-04-08 19:51:24

Bob
Administrator

sologuitar already exists as a member.  Best from your list would therefore be nycguitarguy.

I'll change it Wednesday 10th April. You'll find your old username won't work, so you'll need to use the new one.

Bob

You cannot teach a man anything;  you can only help him find it within himself..........Galileo Galilei

#5 2024-04-09 05:53:45

nycguitarguy

Bob wrote:

sologuitar already exists as a member.  Best from your list would therefore be nycguitarguy.

I'll change it Wednesday 10th April. You'll find your old username won't work, so you'll need to use the new one.

Bob

nycguitarguy is perfect.

Dr. David Jeremiah

#6 2024-04-12 05:02:15

nycguitarguy

Bob wrote:

Bob

I am looking forward to my new username.

Dr. David Jeremiah

#7 2024-04-12 05:28:56

Bob
Administrator

Sorry, got distracted searching my roof space for a possible leak and forgot.  Now done.

Bob

#8 2024-04-12 09:22:40

nycguitarguy

Bob wrote:

Sorry, got distracted searching my roof space for a possible leak and forgot.  Now done.

Bob

Thank you, Bob.

Dr. David Jeremiah

#9 2024-04-12 23:47:45

Bob
Administrator

amnkb made a comment yesterday adding that you were formally sologuitar.  You had asked for that as your new name but it was already taken.

sologuitar last posted 27th Nov 2023.  Then you joined with a new name FelizNYC, on  25th Feb 2024.  The two email addresses suggest it's you both times.

So now I'm puzzled about what has happened here.  Are you both members?  If so, why did you join again?  If I'd realised this I might have worked out a way to join all your posts up using sologuitar. Not sure this is possible, maybe.

Bob

#10 2024-04-13 09:38:46

nycguitarguy

Bob wrote:

amnkb made a comment yesterday adding that you were formally sologuitar.  You had asked for that as your new name but it was already taken.

sologuitar last posted 27th Nov 2023.  Then you joined with a new name FelizNYC, on  25th Feb 2024.  The two email addresses suggest it's you both times.

So now I'm puzzled about what has happened here.  Are you both members?  If so, why did you join again?  If I'd realised this I might have worked out a way to join all your posts up using sologuitar. Not sure this is possible, maybe.

Bob

admin: comment removed

2. Forget sologuitar.

3. Use nycguitarguy.

Dr. David Jeremiah

Board footer