Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-23 15:50:10

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Chance Quotes - I

Chance Quotes - I

1. The biggest risk is not taking any risk... In a world that is changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks. - Mark Zuckerberg

2. If you take no risks, you will suffer no defeats. But if you take no risks, you win no victories. - Richard M. Nixon

3. There are risks and costs to action. But they are far less than the long range risks of comfortable inaction. - John F. Kennedy

4. You have to take risks. We will only understand the miracle of life fully when we allow the unexpected to happen. - Paulo Coelho

5. I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

6. It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance? - Ronald Reagan

7. When it comes to luck, you make your own. - Bruce Springsteen

8. I haven't lived a perfect life. I have regrets. But that's from a lifetime of taking chances, making decisions, and trying not to be frozen. The only thing that I can do with my regrets is understand them. - Kevin Costner

9. Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. - Dale Carnegie

10. Necessity is the mother of taking chances. - Mark Twain

11. One hour of life, crowded to the full with glorious action, and filled with noble risks, is worth whole years of those mean observances of paltry decorum, in which men steal through existence, like sluggish waters through a marsh, without either honor or observation. - Walter Scott

12. Great deeds are usually wrought at great risks. - Herodotus.

chance-2692435_1280.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer