Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 Today 00:06:37

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Childhood Quotes - II

Childhood Quotes - II

1. The innocence of childhood is like the innocence of a lot of animals. - Clint Eastwood

2. If we can conquer space, we can conquer childhood hunger. - Buzz Aldrin

3. I spent a good deal of time going back over my childhood, my midlife, to try to understand who I was. We're supposed to be complete and whole, and you can't be whole if you're trying to be perfect. Doing a life review helped me get over the disease to please. - Jane Fonda

4. I love my childhood. It was a beautiful childhood. - Melania Trump

5. Childhood is the sleep of reason. - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

6. I grew up in Cambridge in England, and my love of mathematics dates from those early childhood days. - Andrew Wiles

7. I was born in a very poor family. I used to sell tea in a railway coach as a child. My mother used to wash utensils and do lowly household work in the houses of others to earn a livelihood. I have seen poverty very closely. I have lived in poverty. As a child, my entire childhood was steeped in poverty. - Narendra Modi

8. I was an escapee of childhood. I always wanted to grow up. - Uma Thurman.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer