Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-09-15 12:46:30

Chelsea

Help me!!! Please!!!!!

Hi my name is Chelsea i have to do this speech on why i think i should be queen but it is why i should be queen back in the middle ages and we are going to dress up as people back then and read our speeches if u know about the middle ages please give me some info i have done some of my speech please let me know if you know of any-thing that i can add thanks!!

I think that i should be queen because i would lower taxes by 40 percent. I would put my people before my-self.

I would make education free for ages five through to fithteen once they reach the age of fithteen i would give them a cxareer choice they could be a Knight, Doctor, lacksmith,Baron Or a butcher.

If I was queen i would give the beggars and criminals a home to live in and enough food and water to live on.

I would reduce the killing of peasants by giving them enough supplies to live on such as water, food, protection and a home for he or shes family and their-self to live in.

I would give every-one of yous a fair trial if you were accused of a crime, and i would give you a good lawyor to repesent your-self.

I would pay my people more money so they have enough money to buy supplies.

I would keep my castle i good condition so if any enemies attacked my castle wouldn't break or shatter.

I think that i should be queenn because i am virtuous. I would care for my people and look after them.

I would give the peasants clean clothes so they dont have to wear the same clothes over and over again.

I would give land to the Barons, and also the church, and the Kinghts and the peasants too so we could share the riches of the kingdom.

I would make sure every house a fire place so my people wouldnt die during the winter.

I would make every-body feel safe and protected by training my Knights and warriors to be brave and to protect every-body in my kingdom.

This is why i think i should be queenn voye for me your future queen your vote will not be wasted.

Thanks again From Chelseawaverolleyes

Theres no other place like home or is there..............

#2 2006-09-15 18:27:25

Devantè
Real Member

Re: Help me!!! Please!!!!!

Hmm...does this have anything to do with math?

But anyway, I'll give a short briefing on how to do a good speech. First of all, speak as if you have a lot of experience. People love that. Second, never make up things on the spot unless you absolutely need to. People make mistakes that way. And finally, finish the speech by lowering the volume of your voice to a very low level.

You don't have to take my advice - It's just my...hmm - 3 cents.

#3 2006-09-15 19:02:53

MathsIsFun
Administrator

And you might like to adjust that "tax cuts/more spending" thing. Choose one or the other smile

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

#4 2006-09-15 19:07:32

Devantè
Real Member

#5 2006-09-16 19:15:19

Chelsea

Thank-you so much this is gonna help me so much thank-you if u need any help with any-thing let me know

Theres no other place like home or is there..............

Board footer