Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-08-08 16:33:20

pi man

Problem with "Show new topics since last visit"

For the last couple of days, whenever I click on the "show new topics since last visit" option, I get the same 4 posts.   They all have todays date listed as the last post.  The 4 topics are "tough one I;'m stuck on", "let me hear what you think about this", "I love maths so much" and "unbelievably fast mental calculations".   Anyone else having problems?   I'll try deleting my temporary files and cookies but I'm not confident that will work since I have the same problem on multiple computers.

#2 2007-08-08 18:33:55

MathsIsFun
Administrator

Re: Problem with "Show new topics since last visit"

I don't think you need to delete temporary files or cookies, maybe a Refresh would work?

If not, can you tell me your browser.

Anyone else getting this?

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

#3 2007-08-09 03:46:15

pi man

Using Internet Explorer 7.   Refresh, logging out and back in, rebooting... none of those worked.   I deleted Temporary Internet Files and it's working again.   I'm surprised that fixed it.   If anything, I would have thought deleting cookies might have fixed it but I didn't delete those. 

Anyway, it's no longer an issue.   For me at least.   Thanks.

#4 2007-08-09 09:20:54

MathsIsFun
Administrator

Phew.

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

Board footer