Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-11-20 06:48:09

LQ
Real Member

All black holes on this planet has to be found before they explode

There might be a black hole in my head, but if there is one there even if it would've been really small it's either gonna blow or grow and it must be controlled that there isn't one there because it must be removed to a further away distance then you can believe. Maybe I'm delusionall, maybe we have a big problem, either way I hope it is gonna be okay and allright.
There might also be other small ones, in other parts of our planet, what happens if they blow up? Wherever they are they must go! (somewhere far away)

so I think that the black hole in my head is a portal to a real big one, that's why it must go far away.

P.S If I knew everything and that's because I am matter teleported out of a black hole by quantum teleportation, then that explains why I could get that knowledge, why probably all teleported out from that black hole did know that which is why alot of matter on this earth know everything, that the knowledge comes from the black hole, and that we can't remove all that matter and stuff because then there will be fumes everywhere, etcetera etcetera yadah yadah.
That's why it might blow up one day. And I'm sorry if I sounded convincing infront of a stars light radiating far out in space photons that leaves a quantum trace after them. Because I didn't know anything back then...

but as usual you don't remove things that aren't there. Cya later!

Last edited by LQ (2009-11-20 09:15:10)

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

Board footer