Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-12-01 14:09:19

LQ
Real Member

What if black holes never stop evaporating?

Vad om det svarta hålet fortsätter evaporisera massa den inte har?
Skulle big rip inträffa?

What if the black hole in cern continue evaporating mass even though in itself it doesn't have it?

the number one reason why you shouldn't make black holes unless you are sure on what you are doing?

And I hope you ain't gonna do Red Matter then... But I believe I know on an about how you do it, you just remove the forcefields with a lowfrequency but strong lightbeam at the center of the core, that doesn't heat it up. Right?

Just don't do it, I tell you, It'll be big rip or big bang or a whole to the other side of where black holes lead, and then we are in serious trouble.

My theory? I believe it will continue to evaporate and have negative mass, and then the mass from the other side of the tunnel will find a way through, and there can be alot of mass there... the evaporation could be proportionall to sqrt(1/m), but now I'm just thinking subconsciously, and I allways do that for a reason...

because if it evaporate in speed of light, with negative mass, then there will be a darned white whole there. gonna let out alot of stuff, it'll be cool and stuff, but perhaps keep it away from earth?

PS. I recon there is alot of light on the other side of the tunnel, so basically it's gonna let alot of it through from the side black holes evaporate too.

Last edited by LQ (2009-12-01 15:00:06)

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

Board footer