We are happy to help! But we don't do your homework for you.
When you post a question:
* Describe your question in the title, so people know if they can help or not ("Please help me" is not a good description).
* make it clear what kind of help you want. Do you want just an answer; or a hint of how to get an answer; or more detailed help on a topic.
* Tell us what level you are at. It will help avoid replies that are too easy or too hard for you to understand.
* After youve made a post, read it through and check it says what you intended. Edit if necessary before we start solving the wrong problem!
* Please, oh yes PLEASE, come back and read the responses. Then make another post either asking for more clarification or thanking the people who have given up their time freely.
IN SUMMARY: Use a good title, say what help you want, come back and say thanks.