Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-05-23 20:55:22

mimoano

Fast Corvette

A senior citizen picked up his brand new Corvette convertible and drove out of the car dealership. As he is going down the road, he decides to floor it up to 80 mph, enjoying the wind passing through the little hair he had. "Amazing," he felt as he flew down the I-90, he jams the pedal down even more as he looks in his rear view mirror, he sees a state trooper right behind him, lights a flashing and siren a blaring. So he floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120 .. suddenly he thought, "What am I doing I'm too old for this!" and pulls over to await the trooper's arrival. The trooper pulling in behind him, walked up to the Corvette, looked at his watch and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me one good reason for your speeding that I've never heard of before, I'll let you go on your way." Well the senior citizen paused. Then explained that "Years ago, my wife ran off with a State Trooper and I thought you were bringing her back to me!" "Very well! Have a good day, sir," replied the trooper.

Board footer