Math Is Fun Forum
  Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-03-25 03:50:18

bobbym
Administrator

"One Good Cat"

Hi;

We all loved Michael Keaton in the movie,"One Good Cop." When Hollywood decides to make a followup they have their star ready made. Also, for a mere 1.5 million they can use my title.

Watch the two videos here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sAF8gMN9c0

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … icken.html

The only question that remains is how did the reptiles rule the earth for 145 million years when they can not even beat up on a pussycat? Could the mass extinction of the dinosaurs have cats as the culprits?

When that question was posed to a well known Reptilian supremacist she calmly explained that the Alligators were just being nice or maybe they were having an off day. She also said that in a rematch they would certainly win, now that they know the cat's fighting style.

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.

I agree with you regarding the satisfaction and importance of actually computing some numbers. I can't tell you how often I see time and money wasted because someone didn't bother to run the numbers.

#2 2012-03-25 11:21:31

MathsIsFun
Administrator

Re: "One Good Cat"

Impressively brave cat. Love your comments!

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

#3 2012-03-25 14:42:15

bobbym
Administrator

Hi MIF;

Great cat! If I saw that cat I would definitely pick it up and take it home. But first I would ask its permission.

I agree with you regarding the satisfaction and importance of actually computing some numbers. I can't tell you how often I see time and money wasted because someone didn't bother to run the numbers.

#4 2012-03-25 18:39:28

MathsIsFun
Administrator

Indeed, you wouldn't want to get bopped on the nose.

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

#5 2012-03-25 19:54:20

bobbym
Administrator

Tell you the truth if I was that expert I think I would have went with gators just aren't what they used to be.

Board footer