Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-06-16 18:49:45

heller

The blunders in the modern physics

Hi Everybody,

I found a site with the following title:

Particle and atomic physics
- instead of theories -
according to experimental
results and laws of the
classical physics by
Gabor Fekete

Please view this site at www.physics.uw.hu address.

#2 2006-06-17 05:36:08

Patrick
Real Member

Re: The blunders in the modern physics

I'm having a very hard time understanding this.

Support MathsIsFun.com by clicking on the banners.
What music do I listen to? Clicky click

#3 2006-06-17 05:47:45

Ricky

Written in poor english and bad html formatting, I can't blame you.  For example, this paragraph:

In the gas discharging tube on normal atmospherical air pressure (P = 105Pa) the radiation of light happens in thin stripe. If we further increase the pressure of the gas, then thinner this stripe, later at a critical pressure value the radiation of light totally stops, the electric current don't flows in the gas discharging tube.

Is it saying that if you increase pressure to a certain point, light will no longer travel through gas?

Continue reading that paragraph, and it sounds like the author is saying that electrons transfer light...

"In the real world, this would be a problem.  But in mathematics, we can just define a place where this problem doesn't exist.  So we'll go ahead and do that now..."

#4 2006-06-17 10:00:12

numen

I'm also having major difficulties reading that. Nobody will take this seriously written this way, that's for sure.

Bang postponed. Not big enough. Reboot.

Board footer