Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-06-30 19:15:37

MathsIsFun
Administrator

Math Match Game

You all know the "memory" style of game?

Well, here is a mathematics version of it that I have developed. Try all the types and tell us your best time (plus any bugs or ideas) ...

Math Match Game

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

#2 2006-07-01 06:28:59

Ricky

Re: Math Match Game

4:04 for the hardest one mixed.

I don't know of anyway fix this, but I never get too look at the 2nd card long enough.  But then again, I'd be mad if I had to wait for it.

"In the real world, this would be a problem.  But in mathematics, we can just define a place where this problem doesn't exist.  So we'll go ahead and do that now..."

#3 2006-07-01 12:15:40

MathsIsFun
Administrator

Re: Math Match Game

Yeah, one of those difficult timing issues ... show it for too long and it just gets frustrating.

When I first worked on the game the "closing" was virtually instant. It was funny because there was only this subliminal flash!

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

Board footer