Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-14 22:47:13

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Change Quotes

Change Quotes

1. Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. - Barack Obama

2. To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often. - Winston Churchill

3. You must be the change you wish to see in the world. - Mahatma Gandhi

4. Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything. - George Bernard Shaw

5. Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. - John F. Kennedy

6. Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can't ride you unless your back is bent. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

7. Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - Leo Tolstoy

8. Change is inevitable. Change is constant. - Benjamin Disraeli

9. For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something. - Steve Jobs

10. He who rejects change is the architect of decay. The only human institution which rejects progress is the cemetery. - Harold Wilson

11. The world is changing very fast. Big will not beat small anymore. It will be the fast beating the slow. - Rupert Murdoch

12. I hope everyone that is reading this is having a really good day. And if you are not, just know that in every new minute that passes you have an opportunity to change that. - Gillian Anderson

13. Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands. - Clint Eastwood

14. It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be. - Isaac Asimov

15. Change in all things is sweet. - Aristotle

16. Life belongs to the living, and he who lives must be prepared for changes. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

17. If you want to make enemies, try to change something. - Woodrow Wilson

18. One must change one's tactics every ten years if one wishes to maintain one's superiority. - Napoleon Bonaparte

19. Change your opinions, keep to your principles; change your leaves, keep intact your roots. - Victor Hugo

20. All things must change to something new, to something strange. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

21. Ignorance is always afraid of change. - Jawaharlal Nehru

22. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind. - Leonardo da Vinci

23. We all have big changes in our lives that are more or less a second chance. - Harrison Ford

24. The thing that lies at the foundation of positive change, the way I see it, is service to a fellow human being. - Lech Walesa

25. Let the great world spin for ever down the ringing grooves of change. - Alfred Lord Tennyson

26. We must all obey the great law of change. It is the most powerful law of nature. - Edmund Burke

27. Opinions are made to be changed - or how is truth to be got at? - Lord Byron

28. I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road. - Stephen Hawking

29. They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom. - Confucius

30. Future shock is the shattering stress and disorientation that we induce in individuals by subjecting them to too much change in too short a time. - Alvin Toffler

31. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. - Nelson Mandela

32. There are three constants in life... change, choice and principles. - Stephen Covey.

getty_537173355_393849.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer