Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-15 18:06:39

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Communication Quotes

Communication Quotes

1. The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place. - George Bernard Shaw

2. The more we elaborate our means of communication, the less we communicate. - J. B. Priestley

3. A man has a property in his opinions and the free communication of them. - James Madison

4. Every day I try to be in communication with the universe in an unconscious way. - Paulo Coelho

5. The thing that we are trying to do at facebook, is just help people connect and communicate more efficiently. - Mark Zuckerberg

6. Self-expression must pass into communication for its fulfillment. - Pearl S. Buck

7. I'm a great believer that any tool that enhances communication has profound effects in terms of how people can learn from each other, and how they can achieve the kind of freedoms that they're interested in. - Bill Gates

8. Trust is the glue of life. It's the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It's the foundational principle that holds all relationships. - Stephen Covey

9. The strong man is the one who is able to intercept at will the communication between the senses and the mind. - Napoleon Bonaparte

10. I use technology for communication, but I don't have a Blackberry or an iPhone. I use an outdated cell phone, but I'm fine with it. - Nicolas Cage

11. I have always believed that technology should do the hard work - discovery, organization, communication - so users can do what makes them happiest: living and loving, not messing with annoying computers! That means making our products work together seamlessly. - Larry Page

12. Music is the highest form of communication. - Shankar Mahadevan

13. Language is just a communication tool; it is the content that decides the fate of a film. - Ram Gopal Varma

14. Animation can explain whatever the mind of man can conceive. This facility makes it the most versatile and explicit means of communication yet devised for quick mass appreciation. - Walt Disney

15. I'll give the director what he wants, but please explain the requirement. If it reaches me, then there's communication. - Vijay Sethupathi

16. We have to realize only in communication, in real knowledge, in real reaching out, can there be an understanding that there's humanity everywhere, and that's what I'm trying to do. - Mira Nair

17. For there to be communication within a couple, it is enough for there to be only one person who communicates or who really wants to communicate. Even though a couple consists of two people, if one of the people in a couple puts all their effort into moving a couple along they will move along. - Pedro Almodovar

18. The good thing about Indian dance is that it relies a lot on communication. There is nothing that can't be communicated by Bharatanatyam. - Shobana.

communication_technology_information.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer