Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-22 18:15:25

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Family Quotes

Family Quotes

1. You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. - Desmond Tutu

2. Family is the most important thing in the world. - Princess Diana

3. I have frequently been questioned, especially by women, of how I could reconcile family life with a scientific career. Well, it has not been easy. - Marie Curie

4. I think togetherness is a very important ingredient to family life. - Barbara Bush

5. A happy family is but an earlier heaven. - George Bernard Shaw

6. The family is one of nature's masterpieces. - George Santayana

7. A man should never neglect his family for business. Walt Disney

8. The family is the test of freedom; because the family is the only thing that the free man makes for himself and by himself. - Gilbert K. Chesterton

9. The greatest thing in family life is to take a hint when a hint is intended-and not to take a hint when a hint isn't intended. - Robert Frost

10. You don't have to give birth to someone to have a family. - Sandra Bullock

11. A woman should be home with the children, building that home and making sure there's a secure family atmosphere. - Mel Gibson

12. Tennis just a game, family is forever. - Serena Williams

13. The great danger for family life, in the midst of any society whose idols are pleasure, comfort and independence, lies in the fact that people close their hearts and become selfish. - Pope John Paul II

14. First and foremost comes my family and my life with Brad. We have so much joy in raising our children and teaching them about the world that nothing really compares to that. - Angelina Jolie

15. Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family. - Kofi Annan

16. To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him. - Buddha

17. I declare before you all that my whole life, whether it be long or short, shall be devoted to your service and the service of our great imperial family to which we all belong. - Queen Elizabeth II

18. All happy families resemble one another, each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way. - Leo Tolstoy

19. People are basically the same the world over. Everybody wants the same things - to be happy, to be healthy, to be at least reasonably prosperous, and to be secure. They want friends, peace of mind, good family relationships, and hope that tomorrow is going to be even better than today. - Zig Ziglar

20. Children need to get a high-quality education, avoid violence and the criminal-justice system, and gain jobs. But they deserve more. We want them to learn not only reading and math but fairness, caring, self-respect, family commitment, and civic duty. - Colin Powell

21. Think about what people are doing on Facebook today. They're keeping up with their friends and family, but they're also building an image and identity for themselves, which in a sense is their brand. They're connecting with the audience that they want to connect to. It's almost a disadvantage if you're not on it now. - Mark Zuckerberg

22. As I get older, I tend to put more into family than I used to. - Clint Eastwood

23. My mother's love has always been a sustaining force for our family, and one of my greatest joys is seeing her integrity, her compassion, her intelligence reflected in my daughters. - Michelle Obama

24. In my career, there's many things I've won and many things I've achieved, but for me, my greatest achievement is my children and my family. It's about being a good father, a good husband, just being connected to family as much as possible. - David Beckham

25. My family is the most important thing to me because they're always there for me when times are down. Venus Williams.

shutterstock_279426566.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer