Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-26 18:49:32

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Computers Quotes

Computers Quotes

1. Access to computers and the Internet has become a basic need for education in our society. - Kent Conrad

2. I think it's fair to say that personal computers have become the most empowering tool we've ever created. They're tools of communication, they're tools of creativity, and they can be shaped by their user. - Bill Gates

3. Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn. - Steve Jobs

4. I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

5. Man is still the most extraordinary computer of all. - John F. Kennedy

6. I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them. - Isaac Asimov

7. Security is, I would say, our top priority because for all the exciting things you will be able to do with computers - organizing your lives, staying in touch with people, being creative - if we don't solve these security problems, then people will hold back. - Bill Gates

8. The future lies in designing and selling computers that people don't realize are computers at all. - Adam Osborne

9. Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. - Pablo Picasso

10. Don't try to be like Jackie. There is only one Jackie. Study computers instead. - Jackie Chan

11. Globalization, as defined by rich people like us, is a very nice thing... you are talking about the Internet, you are talking about cell phones, you are talking about computers. This doesn't affect two-thirds of the people of the world. - Jimmy Carter

12. Computers make me totally blank out. - Dalai Lama

13. I've always been at the intersection of computers and whatever they can revolutionize. - Jeff Bezos

14. The next major explosion is going to be when genetics and computers come together. I'm talking about an organic computer - about biological substances that can function like a semiconductor. - Alvin Toffler

15. For computer communications, computers talk in little bursts. They're not continuous like speech. - Bob Kahn

16. With all the abundance we have of computers and computing, what is scarce is human attention and time. - Satya Nadella

17. The real story of Facebook is just that we've worked so hard for all this time. I mean, the real story is actually probably pretty boring, right? I mean, we just sat at our computers for six years and coded. - Mark Zuckerberg

18. Computers are still technology because we are still wrestling with it: it's still being invented; we're still trying to work out how it works. There's a world of game interaction to come that you or I wouldn't recognise. It's time for the machines to disappear. The computer's got to disappear into all of the things we use. - Douglas Adams

19. Would you go into a CD store and steal a CD? It's the same thing, people going into the computers and loggin' on and stealing our music. - Britney Spears

20. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken-down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark. - Stephen Hawking

computer-laptop-2in1.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer