Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-27 18:29:08

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

God Quotes

God Quotes

1. Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right. - Abraham Lincoln

2. Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous. - Albert Einstein

3. God has given you one face, and you make yourself another. - William Shakespeare

4. Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man. - Rabindranath Tagore

5. We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls. - Mother Teresa

6. What God intended for you goes far beyond anything you can imagine. - Oprah Winfrey

7. I don't stand for the black man's side, I don' t stand for the white man's side. I stand for God's side. - Bob Marley

8. Not only does God play dice, but... he sometimes throws them where they cannot be seen. - Stephen Hawking

9. I sometimes think that God in creating man somewhat overestimated his ability. - Oscar Wilde

10. God used beautiful mathematics in creating the world. - Paul Dirac

11. I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn't need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about. - Henry Ford

12. If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me otherwise. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

13. Where mercy, love, and pity dwell, there God is dwelling too. - William Blake

14. The moment I have realized God sitting in the temple of every human body, the moment I stand in reverence before every human being and see God in him - that moment I am free from bondage, everything that binds vanishes, and I am free. - Swami Vivekananda

15. God hangs the greatest weights upon the smallest wires. - Francis Bacon

16. God, as Truth, has been for me a treasure beyond price. May He be so to every one of us. - Mahatma Gandhi

17. I believe in one power, and that is the hand of God. I respect all religions. - Lata Mangeshkar

18. Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you. - Saint Augustine

19. Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

20. You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. - Desmond Tutu

21. It has been great journey from where I have started to where I am today. I am really blessed with God's grace. - Dhanush

22. God lets everything happen for a reason. It's all a learning process, and you have to go from one level to another. - Mike Tyson

23. Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God. - Benjamin Franklin

24. Geography has made us neighbors. History has made us friends. Economics has made us partners, and necessity has made us allies. Those whom God has so joined together, let no man put asunder. - John F. Kennedy

25. God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers. - Rudyard Kipling

26. In the absence of any other proof, the thumb alone would convince me of God's existence. - Isaac Newton

27. To love another person is to see the face of God. - Victor Hugo

28. It's always wonderful to get to know women, with the mystery and the joy and the depth. If you can make a woman laugh, you're seeing the most beautiful thing on God's Earth. - Keanu Reeves

29. Whatever I think, talk and do is because of the influence of God. My music is a tribute to Him. Whenever I compose any music, I try to reach God. I would advice all the budding musicians to do the same and see the difference. Thanks to Him, I am what i am today. - Bappi Lahiri

30. Reputation is what men and women think of us; character is what God and angels know of us. - Thomas Paine

31. Let us raise a standard to which the wise and honest can repair; the rest is in the hands of God. - George Washington

32. We are all different, but when we ask for the Lord's blessings, we must not forget that God created us equal. - Vladimir Putin

33. Do your best and leave the rest to God. - Manisha Koirala

34. My religion is based on truth and non-violence. Truth is my God. Non-violence is the means of realising Him. - Mahatma Gandhi

35. God, our Creator, has stored within our minds and personalities, great potential strength and ability. Prayer helps us tap and develop these powers. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

36. Live your life while you have it. Life is a splendid gift. There is nothing small in it. Far the greatest things grow by God's law out of the smallest. But to live your life, you must discipline it. -  Florence Nightingale

unnamed.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer