Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-28 19:35:27

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Mom Quotes

Mom Quotes

1. With my mom and dad around, I became a child yet again. - Manisha Koirala

2. My mom, Irmelin, taught me the value of life. Her own life was saved by my grandmother during World War II. Leonardo DiCaprio

3. My mom and my dad were both very sociable, meeting lots of interesting people. - Bill Gates

4. My mom is Irish. She is a poet and a humanitarian who believed in ensuring that people around her had a better life. - Amala Akkineni

5. My mom was a teacher - I have the greatest respect for the profession - we need great teachers - not poor or mediocre ones. - Condoleezza Rice

6. I was born in Corpus Christi, Texas, the youngest of four girls, including my oldest sister, Lisa, who has special needs. My mom was a special education teacher, and my dad worked on the Army base. We weren't wealthy, but we were determined to succeed. - Eva Longoria

7. It wasn't so long ago that I was a working mom myself. And I know that sometimes, much as we all hate to admit it, it's just easier to park the kids in front of the TV for a few hours, so we can pay the bills or do the laundry or just have some peace and quiet for a change. - Michelle Obama

8. My problem is that my imagination won't turn off. I wake up so excited I can't eat breakfast. I've never run out of energy. It's not like OPEC oil; I don't worry about a premium going on my energy. It's just always been there. I got it from my mom. - Steven Spielberg

9. My mom allowed me to take an old burlap bag and fill it with moss, corn stalks and rocks, then hang it from a tree and spend an hour a day punching my heavy bag. - Joe Frazier

10. I notice that if there are some times I've been stressed, because I'm human and stress about things, that affects your kids. So you have to make sure you're a happy mom so they can be happy. - Britney Spears

11. My dad was a Punjabi from Amritsar, and my mom is a Punjabi from Kashmir. My dad was a soldier in the Indian Army. - Akshay Kumar

12. I am emotional, honest, and sensitive and a great human being because of my dad. Tough and independent woman because of my mom. - Raveena Tandon

13. I had learnt Kathak for six years from the age of eight and did a foundation course from Kathak Kendra in Delhi. I was not fond of classical dance, but today, I'm glad my mom made me do it. - Kriti Sanon

14. My mom brought me up to believe that my talent is a gift and a blessing. - Christina Aguilera

15. Fortunately, when you're a mom, the responsibility of caring for your child can keep you going. - Shania Twain

16. My children are unaffected by me being an actress because that's the way I like to keep it. I love the fact that they are so innocent about my star status. Sometimes, they come running to me and say, 'Mom, you are on TV.' - Madhuri Dixit

17. I will share a personal experience: my father was posted in Jammu & Kashmir during the Kargil war. I remember my mom sitting in front of television throughout the day reading tickers which had name of the martyrs. - Anushka Sharma

18. I always feel like the odd mom out, because trust me when I tell you I'm on my girls. And every time I am, I know from the outside it looks like I'm an overbearing, controlling parent. But I don't think we have any responsibility to anybody else but our kids and ourselves. - Brooke Shields

19. My love of performing goes way back. My mom got me on 'Romper Room' when I was five - it was my favorite show. But they couldn't control me. I would run up and smack the camera, and I'd jump around and do my little flips and routines. I wish I could get that tape now. - Leonardo DiCaprio

20. My mom was a chemistry teacher. - Shriya Saran

21. You may earn whatever money you earn as a cricketer, but you want to play for your country. At the end of the day, you want to do something special. There are plenty of people who earn 50 crores or 100 crores as businessmen or big professionals or who are really doing well in business. But what gives pleasure to your mom and dad is the fame. - MS Dhoni

22. My mom grew up in the Soviet Bloc, and she was a Tiger Mom. We didn't get away with much. - Ivanka Trump

23. My mom is definitely my rock. - Alicia Keys

24. I was always at peace because of the way my mom treated me. - Martina Hingis

25. My grandparents - my mom's parents - they're Jewish. But nobody ever pushed religion onto us. It wasn't something I ever grew up with. - David Beckham

Mother-daughter-Relationship-Importance-And-Ways-To-Improve-624x702.jpg.webp

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer