Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-03 18:47:34

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Article Quotes

Article Quotes

1. Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed. - Mahatma Gandhi

2. America's commitment to collective defense under Article 5 of NATO is a sacred obligation in our view - a sacred obligation not just for now, but for all time. - Joe Biden

3. As compared with the college politician, the real article seems like an amateur. - Woodrow Wilson

4. Books constitute capital. A library book lasts as long as a house, for hundreds of years. It is not, then, an article of mere consumption but fairly of capital, and often in the case of professional men, setting out in life, it is their only capital. - Thomas Jefferson

5. Fascism is not an article for export. - Benito Mussolini

6. You are never the complete article but the feeling you get when people come up to you and say 'thank you for the great summer' and inspiring children is such a great feeling. - Ben Stokes

7. The public treasure has been duly applied to the uses to which it was appropriated by Parliament, and regular accounts have been annually laid before Parliament, of every article of expense. - Robert Walpole

8. When you write an article about anything, trolls use the comments to attack. They feel frustrated - but haters are losers. It's not good to feed this aspect. It's more intelligent to be constructive. - Paulo Coelho

9. Of moral purpose I see no trace in Nature. That is an article of exclusively human manufacture and very much to our credit. - Thomas Huxley

10. It's definitely a thing to be sitting there, getting a pedicure, and you look over and someone is reading an article about an aspect of your life that you know is not true. It's weird, it's uncomfortable, but I don't see it changing anytime soon, so I should figure a way to laugh through it. - Anne Hathaway.

slide-0.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer