Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-07 17:45:33

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Asset/Assets Quotes

Asset/Assets Quotes

1. Healthy citizens are the greatest asset any country can have. - Winston Churchill

2. Today people who hold cash equivalents feel comfortable. They shouldn't. They have opted for a terrible long-term asset, one that pays virtually nothing and is certain to depreciate in value. - Warren Buffett

3. The moment I write out a cheque, it's an asset I have written off. - Shiv Nadar

4. If you have the ability to convince somebody of something that you don't necessarily think is the case, it's a valuable asset. Not that I'm, like, a pathological liar, but we spend most of the day not fully being honest, you know? - Leonardo DiCaprio

5.I think that being perceptive and having interests is nothing but an asset. - Ashley Judd

6. My ability to concentrate and work toward that goal has been my greatest asset. - Jack Nicklaus

7. I grew up in Mexico, not the U.S., and the fact is that there just aren't any parts for Latin actresses. I have to persuade people that my accent won't be a problem, but an asset. - Salma Hayek

8. Ever since I was 16, I've had this lower register, what I thought was a very manly voice, and I was insecure about that. But once I started acting more, I realized it was an asset, and I didn't want to force myself to aim for the highest note possible. - Selena Gomez

9. Multilingualism in our nation extends back to several millennia. This multilingualism is an asset, a heritage we have inherited, and is, in fact, a resource we deeply cherish. - Smriti Irani

10. Reverse swing is a great asset if it happens. - Andrew Flintoff

11. MS Dhoni is an asset in any team he plays for. - Brian Lara

12. My biggest asset is that I know how to learn, and that, I believe, will help me in the long run. - Kangana Ranaut

13. The gig economy is empowerment. This new business paradigm empowers individuals to better shape their own destiny and leverage their existing assets to their benefit. - John McAfee

14. Honesty and integrity are by far the most important assets of an entrepreneur. - Zig Ziglar

15. There are two major challenges before Indian agriculture today: ecological and economical. The conservation of our basic agricultural assets such as land, water, and biodiversity is a major challenge. How to make agriculture sustainable is the challenge. - M. S. Swaminathan

16. Two kids in their dorm room can't start anything important in space today. That's why I want to take the assets I have from Amazon and translate that into the heavy-lifting infrastructure that will allow the next generation to have dynamic entrepreneurialism in space, to build that transportation network. - Jeff Bezos

17. The good name of the United Nations is one of its most valuable assets - but also one of its most vulnerable. The Charter calls on staff to uphold the highest levels of efficiency, competence and integrity, and I will seek to ensure to build a solid reputation for living up to that standard. - Ban Ki-moon

18. Some people, through luck and skill, end up with a lot of assets. If you're good at kicking a ball, writing software, investing in stocks, it pays extremely well. - Bill Gates

19. When I talk about the assets, that was at the beginning of the talks. I was president then. I'm not president now. When I said it, this would be a sign of goodwill to begin the talks. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani

20. The Modi government believes that the industrialist, the capitalist, has to pay for the assets of the government which belong to the people of India. - Piyush Goyal

21. Our kids are our biggest assets. They are the future of our country. If we provide them good education, no one can stop India from becoming a developed country. - Arvind Kejriwal

assets.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer