Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-18 17:37:13

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Attack Quotes

Attack Quotes

1. The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. - Winston Churchill

2. I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left. - Margaret Thatcher

3. As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it. - Chanakya

4. In every battle there comes a time when both sides consider themselves beaten, then he who continues the attack wins. - Ulysses S. Grant

5. Generally, the view that I've had on Twitter is if you're on Twitter, you're in, like, the meme - you're in meme war land. If you're on Twitter, you're in the arena. And so, essentially, if you attack me, it is therefore OK for me to attack back. - Elon Musk

6. Of course, violence will not end with our combat mission. Extremists will continue to set off bombs, attack Iraqi civilians and try to spark sectarian strife. But ultimately, these terrorists will fail to achieve their goals. - Barack Obama

7. Here at home, when Americans were standing in long lines to give blood after the attack on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, we squandered an obvious opportunity to make service a noble cause again, and rekindle an American spirit of community. - Joe Biden

8. I have always liked to attack the bowlers, and batting is all about getting runs. - K. L. Rahul

9. There are really two core principles at play here. There's giving people a voice so that people can express their opinions. Then, there's keeping the community safe, which I think is really important. We're not gonna let people plan violence or attack each other or do bad things. - Mark Zuckerberg

10. My mindset in all three formats, in any situation, is exactly the same. I just want to get myself in, get myself a nice foundation to hopefully attack and dominate the bowlers. - AB de Villiers

11. The main problem with writing in verse is, if your fourth line doesn't come out right, you've got to throw four lines away and figure out a whole new way to attack the problem. So the mortality rate is terrific. - Dr. Seuss

12. There's nothing I have to hide or defend. I'm gonna live my life. And there are times when people wanna try to attack me, and I don't know why, but they will. And that's okay. - Angelina Jolie

13. India is such an attack on your senses and is unrivalled for the passion surrounding cricket. - Jos Buttler

14. The primary factor in a successful attack is speed. - Lord Mountbatten

15. In terms of pace, every captain wants pace in their attack. - Joe Root

16. The term we use on our team is 'reset': when you go through, whether it's a negative play or a negative drive, and you get your next opportunity - not focusing on the past, but going back into your attack mode. - Dan Quinn

17. Some governments choose to cooperate with the United States in intelligence, law enforcement, or military matters. The co-operation is a two-way street. We share intelligence that has helped protect European countries from attack, helping save European lives. - Condoleezza Rice

18. Oh! do not attack me with your watch. A watch is always too fast or too slow. I cannot be dictated to by a watch. - Jane Austen

19. Things go wrong for me all the time with technology. I'm not familiar enough with it, and I'm too old-school a brain to be able to figure it out. I'm dumb. Anything that I have to attack with my thumbs, for any period of time, makes me feel stupid. So, I try to avoid it, as much as possible, to protect my thumbs. - Johnny Depp

20. A coalition of groups is waging a massive propaganda campaign against the president of the United States. an all-out attack. Their aim is total victory for themselves and total defeat for him. - Gerald R. Ford

21. No nation ever had an army large enough to guarantee it against attack in time of peace, or ensure it of victory in time of war. - Calvin Coolidge

22. The mainstream is always under attack. - Bill Gates

23. If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it. - Art Buchwald

24. Strength lies not in defence but in attack. - Adolf Hitler

25. I inherited the company from my father after he died very unexpectedly from a heart attack in 1966. He was just 51 years old, and I was 21. - Azim Premji.

318a6ea3d1f7a8664712a8ff207260b118c40010_October_banner_09_940x300.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer