Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-02 17:51:15

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Authentic Quotes

Authentic Quotes

1. It's like, remember who you always were, where you came from, who your parents were, how they raised you. Because that authentic self is going to follow you all through life, so make sure that it's solid so it's something that you can hold on and be proud of for the rest of your life. - Michelle Obama

2. Of course there are regrets. I shall regret always that I found my own authentic voice in politics. I was too conservative, too conventional. Too safe, too often. Too defensive. Too reactive. Later, too often on the back foot. - John Major

3. I had no idea that being your authentic self could make me as rich as I've become. If I had, I'd have done it a lot earlier. - Oprah Winfrey

4. Because we're actors we can pretend and fake it, but I'd rather the intimate investment was authentic. - Keanu Reeves

5. I can go to a country song, go right into it and make it sound authentic. And I think that's because of my ear as an impressionist. - Eddie Murphy

6. When you write an autobiography, it has to be authentic. - Zeenat Aman

7. If you make an authentic political film, which talks of real people and real events, in a politically conscious country like India, it is but natural that people will react to it in different ways and there will be a collage of opinions. - Akshaye Khanna

8. I like men with quick wit, good conversation and a great sense of humour. I love banter. I want a man to like me for me - I want him to be authentic. - Emma Watson

9. I try to keep it authentic and I try to keep it real, that has been my mantra from age 40 onwards. - Mandira Bedi

10. People always tell me, 'Reinvent yourself, re-this, re-whatever.' I haven't reinvented myself. It's an honest evolution. I've always been authentic. - Pamela Anderson.

depositphotos_37296625-stock-illustration-authentic-stamp.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer