Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-10-27 14:56:36

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Better Now and Better Off Quotes

Better Now and Better Off Quotes

1. I was shy when I was a kid, I was very shy, but now I think I've improved a lot. I can speak OK with the media and with the people. My English is still bad but I feel a little bit better now than before. - Rafael Nadal

2. Earlier, when actors aged, they were never, ever to be seen again; but times have changed for the better. Now you don't have to go into oblivion just because you've crossed 40. - Deepti Naval

3. Big things, a real crisis, I think I'm pretty good, but this little thing will just wallop me. I think I'm managing depression better now: when the mood comes, I just try and sit it out. Andrew Flintoff

4. The smarter the journalists are, the better off society is. For to a degree, people read the press to inform themselves - and the better the teacher, the better the student body. - Warren Buffett

5. The country would be a lot better off if we stopped having comment sections. And if we got rid of Twitter. - Colin Powell

6. When I was a younger actor, I would try to keep it serious all day. But I have found, later on, that the lighter I am about things when I'm going to do a big scene that's dramatic and takes a lot out of you, the better off I am when I come to it. - Al Pacino

7. Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you're generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make. - Donald Trump

8. What we're putting forward is the most radical reform of the welfare state... for 60 years. I think it will have a transformative effect in making sure that everyone is better off in work and better off working rather than on benefits. - David Cameron

9. It's the interviewee's job to know that his privacy is going to be invaded on some level. Otherwise, you are better off not doing the interview. - John Travolta

10. I think the higher you can bat in your Shield team, if you're doing well there the better off you're going to be for batting anywhere in the Test line-up or any of the line-ups. - Steve Smith.

Website-Pictures-82.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer