Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-29 16:34:28

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Blockbuster, Blockbusters, Blocked, and Blocking Quotes

Blockbuster, Blockbusters Quotes, Blocked, and Blocking Quotes

1. I'm not Blockbuster Boy. - Johnny Depp

2. Look, I'm not a blockbuster star. - Kate Winslet

3. I think 'Baywatch' will be a summer blockbuster, and I'm not just saying it because I'm in it. I saw a bunch of scenes right now, and it's the funniest movie ever. Dwayne and Zac Efron have the best chemistry, and I come and interrupt their chemistry. - Priyanka Chopra

4. Well, look at all of these summer blockbusters. You can't help but laugh a little, because you've already seen a lot of these movies 482 times. - Sean Penn

5. Movies are somewhat diminished by blockbusters, which are great, but there's not enough choice. - Pierce Brosnan

6. It is in the admission of ignorance and the admission of uncertainty that there is a hope for the continuous motion of human beings in some direction that doesn't get confined, permanently blocked, as it has so many times before in various periods in the history of man. - Richard P. Feynman

7. One-third of all female infertility is the result of blocked fallopian tubes. If fertilization could be done in the lab and then the fertilized egg implanted in the womb, it would get around that problem. Millions of women who cannot have children would suddenly be able to. - James D. Watson

8. I love Los Angeles, and it's been very good to me, but if everyone is running around telling the stories, who's living them? You don't play characters that are celebrities - you play guys who know what to do when their septic tank's blocked. - Matthew McConaughey

9. There are websites that any government wants to block. The truth about the Internet is that it's extremely hard to block anything - extremely hard. You'll never get perfect blocking. - Bill Gates

10. Woman begins by resisting a man's advances and ends by blocking his retreat. - Oscar Wilde.

featured-what-is-ad-blocking.svg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer