Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-15 16:27:10

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bolt and Bolts Quotes

Bolt and Bolts Quotes

1. Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening. - Mahatma Gandhi

2. If you once turn on your side after the hour at which you ought to rise, it is all over. Bolt up at once. - Walter Scott

3. Today's action hero, his skills are through technology. He can fly, he can throw a bolt of lightning, he can freeze people. - Sylvester Stallone

4. I think cricket is there in Usain Bolt's blood. Since I got to watch from close quarters, it was amazing to see him run up to bowl. The perfect delivery stride is understandable because he is a world champion athlete. But the manner - he loaded at the crease and then bowled the ball - left me zapped. He looked like a natural cricketer. - Harbhajan Singh

5. My name is Bolt, Lightning Bolt. - Usain Bolt

6. I'm not the next Usain Bolt or Michael Phelps. - Simone Biles

7. If Queen Elizabeth knighthooded me and I would get the title Sir Usain Bolt. That sounds very nice. - Usain Bolt

8. Today, Jamaica is known because of just one man - Usain Bolt. Not many Indians have managed to reach the finals of track and field events at the Olympics and that says it all. - Milkha Singh

9. Do you see how the god always hurls his bolts at the greatest houses and the tallest trees. For he is wont to thwart whatever is greater than the rest. - Herodotus

10. I built a steel plant from the grassroots, so I learned all the nuts and bolts. When there was a problem, I would be able to guide them, though I am not a technical person. - Lakshmi Mittal.

5d1d0aab2f9a451f8b6e2dc44d5ca96c.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer