Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-20 16:43:13

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bondage Quotes

Bondage Quotes

1. We pledge ourselves to liberate all our people from the continuing bondage of poverty, deprivation, suffering, gender and other discrimination. - Nelson Mandela

2. The moment I have realized God sitting in the temple of every human body, the moment I stand in reverence before every human being and see God in him - that moment I am free from bondage, everything that binds vanishes, and I am free. - Swami Vivekananda

3. Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind and unfits it for every noble enterprise, every expanded prospect. - James Madison

4. Emancipation from the bondage of the soil is no freedom for the tree. - Rabindranath Tagore

5. The man who could go to Africa and rob her of her children, and then sell them into interminable bondage, with no other motive than that which is furnished by dollars and cents, is so much worse than the most depraved murderer that he can never receive pardon at my hand. - Abraham Lincoln

6. Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child. - Dan Quayle

7. I understand the importance of bondage between parent and child. - Dan Quayle.

Bondage.jpg?fit=1200%2C800

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer