Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-19 18:16:07

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Both Quotes - VIII

Both Quotes - VIII

1. In both business and personal life, I've always found that travel inspires me more than anything else I do. Evidence of the languages, cultures, scenery, food, and design sensibilities that I discover all over the world can be found in every piece of my jewelry. - Ivanka Trump

2. Microsoft has had two goals in the last 10 years. One was to copy the Mac, and the other was to copy Lotus' success in the spreadsheet - basically, the applications business. And over the course of the last 10 years, Microsoft accomplished both of those goals. And now they are completely lost. - Steve Jobs

3. Communism has never come to power in a country that was not disrupted by war or corruption, or both. - John F. Kennedy

4. I think I know I've been working very hard for the family business, sometimes those days are long days and I think if I know I'm working hard and pulling my weight, both working and playing hard at the same time, I think everyone who I work with can see I am there pulling my weight. - Kate Middleton

5. Whoever cultivates the golden mean avoids both the poverty of a hovel and the envy of a palace. - Horace

6. Men marry because they are tired; women, because they are curious; both are disappointed. - Oscar Wilde

7. I have two luxuries to brood over in my walks, your loveliness and the hour of my death. O that I could have possession of them both in the same minute. - John Keats

8. In remembering the appalling suffering of war on both sides, we recognise how precious is the peace we have built in Europe since 1945. - Queen Elizabeth II

9. You can be whatever size you are, and you can be beautiful both inside and out. We're always told what's beautiful and what's not, and that's not right. - Serena Williams

10. Contract farming can be promoted if it is structured on the basis of a win-win situation both for the producer and the purchaser. - M. S. Swaminathan

11. You're damned if you're too thin and you're damned if you're too heavy. According to the press I've been both. Its impossible to satisfy everyone and I suggest we stop trying. - Jennifer Aniston

12. The possibility of divorce renders both marriage partners stricter in their observance of the duties they owe to each other. Divorces help to improve morals and to increase the population. - Denis Diderot.

father-on-laptop-holds-newborn-son-as-mother-makes-meal-picture-id672419722.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer