Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-21 16:30:34

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Both Quotes - X

Both Quotes - X

1. The United States supports a strong, united Ukraine with productive and peaceful relationships with both the East and the West, with both Russia and Europe. - Joe Biden

2. I've been through my highs, I've been through my lows; I've been through the gamut of all things in this business. Being too thin. Being bigger. I've been criticized for being on both sides of the scale. It's noise I block out automatically. I love my body. - Christina Aguilera

3. Both in thought and in feeling, even though time be real, to realise the unimportance of time is the gate of wisdom. - Bertrand Russell

4. My parents were both born in Virginia, of undistinguished families - second families, perhaps I should say. - Abraham Lincoln

5. It might be said now that I have the best of both worlds. A Harvard education and a Yale degree. - John F. Kennedy

6. The solution of the difficulty is that the two mental pictures which experiment lead us to form - the one of the particles, the other of the waves - are both incomplete and have only the validity of analogies which are accurate only in limiting cases. - Werner Heisenberg

7. I hope never to marry in this way; I wish to make my wife happy, but not to become rich by her means, so I will let things alone and enjoy my golden freedom till I am so well off that I can support both wife and children. - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

8. Moderation is the center wherein all philosophies, both human and divine, meet. - Benjamin Disraeli

9. For though we love both the truth and our friends, piety requires us to honor the truth first. - Aristotle

10. Let the people on both sides keep their self-possession, and just as other clouds have cleared away in due time, so will this, and this great nation shall continue to prosper as before. - Abraham Lincoln

11. Pessimist: One who, when he has the choice of two evils, chooses both. - Oscar Wilde

12. We cannot be both the world's leading champion of peace and the world's leading supplier of the weapons of war. - Jimmy Carter.

7200.jpg?width=620&quality=45&dpr=2&s=none

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer