Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-25 17:19:40

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bothers Quotes - II, Both Parties and Both My Parents Quotes

Bothers Quotes - II, Both Parties and Both My Parents Quotes

1. I have an odd theory on happiness, and it bothers people. My general theory is that happiness is a reward for an animal doing what it should be doing. So if a horse runs, it feels happy. Or if you are too thin, you can't be happy, because evolution wants you to be tense and anxious, trying to wake up in the morning looking for food. - James D. Watson

2. Ever since I was a little girl, I've worried too much. It always bothers me because sometimes you end up worrying more about the worry and you are not resolving things that are right there in front of you. I have been like that all my life, and it's hard to change. - Penelope Cruz

3. That's the one thing about being in India. You get to experience superstardom. In England, no one bothers you, really. - Jofra Archer

4. The one charm about marriage is that it makes a life of deception absolutely necessary for both parties. - Oscar Wilde

5. A peace is of the nature of a conquest; for then both parties nobly are subdued, and neither party loser. - William Shakespeare

6. My most disastrous date was not so much a disaster as uncomfortable for both parties involved. - Jennifer Aniston

7. Oftentimes, the best negotiations result in a deal that benefits both parties. There are times when you simply want to go for the jugular, but often, you want the other person to feel pleased with the outcome, even if you are the clear victor. - Ivanka Trump

8. Both my parents were amateur badminton players. My father is a scientist and wanted me to be a doctor. But my mom was very aggressive and loved badminton. She pushed me right from the age of nine to take up the sport. - Saina Nehwal

9. Both my parents are well educated; my father worked for the CBI before becoming a businessman, and my mother was a civil surgeon. But I did not want to be a doctor. - Asin

10. Both my parents are teachers, and while they were always cool with what I did, they never let me take my education lightly. - K. L. Rahul

11. My life story is very special. I was raised with a special family as both my parents are teachers. They decided before I was born that I was going to be a chess champion. - Judit Polgar.

xvxpo89unkc3yhbuapl40w.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer