Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-11 22:16:18

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bowling Quotes - V

Bowling Quotes - V

1. In terms of how much pain they cause, injuries change over time and how much the elbow hurt varied while I was bowling. At times, it felt a lot better, and at times it was worse. - Jofra Archer

2. Test cricket is not easy. If you haven't played first-class cricket for five years, then your muscles aren't used to bowling for that long. - Wasim Akram

3. I was over the moon after bowling Chris Lewis and I was a little nervous about the hat-trick. You know it is a dream come true for any player to perform in the finals of a world cup. - Wasim Akram

4. I would have enjoyed Twenty20. A couple of things: it would have suited my batting style, and of course, it would have suited my bowling too. Because you need a lot of varieties in Twenty20. - Wasim Akram

5. No matter what, I was always looking for a wicket. Whether I was bowling to restrict or bowling to get wickets, at the back of my mind, I always had the thought that I wanted the wicket. - Anil Kumble

6. All these years I have spent bowling have helped me understand the game better. - Anil Kumble

7. Whatever happens in the lower body is in direct relation to what is happening in the upper body, as far as bowling is concerned. - Ravichandran Ashwin

8. I believe my actual job is that of a mentor. I don't just talk about bowling. I discuss batting, I discuss fielding, I discuss team selection, talking to every boy individually on and off the field, giving them confidence and if they are struggling with their cricket, talking to them about their cricket. - Wasim Akram

9. I don't bowl at 140 kmph or 150 kmph, so my best chance of getting the batsmen out is by bowling in the right areas and getting it to swing. - Bhuvneshwar Kumar

10. It is important to have a clear head while bowling at the death, and one has to have self-belief. - Jasprit Bumrah.

29lee1.jpg?w=670&h=900

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer