Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-15 18:12:17

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Boxing Quotes - I

Boxing Quotes - I

1. I've seen George Foreman shadow boxing, and the shadow won. - Muhammad Ali

2. Boxing is like jazz. The better it is, the less people appreciate it. - George Foreman

3. Sometimes, there's a fine line between bravery and utter stupidity. The day I decided to climb into a boxing ring for a professional fight was probably on the side of stupidity. - Andrew Flintoff

4. Boxing is the only sport you can get your brain shook, your money took and your name in the undertaker book. - Joe Frazier

5. I beat Larry Holmes and George Foreman. I whupped Mike Tyson twice. I had my ear chewed off and spat on the ground in front of me. I've seen everything it is possible to see in boxing. I know this business better than anyone. So I live and die by my own decisions. - Evander Holyfield

6. I am the astronaut of boxing. Joe Louis and Dempsey were just jet pilots. I'm in a world of my own. - Muhammad Ali

7. I was a tiger, a good fighter, in good shape, but I was always nervous before boxing matches. - George Foreman

8. My mother gave me boxing gloves; I wanted boxing gloves. I liked to box. So I still have them. They're still in my bookcase, very old, tattered, and they were cherished. - Pierce Brosnan

9. A sight game is that I am hurt, but I aim to make you believe I am not even hurt, and with this confidence appearing on my face, I don't panic, otherwise your opponent will know that you are hurt. That's the whole art game in boxing. - Evander Holyfield

10. People don't realize what they had till it's gone. Like President Kennedy, there was no one like him, the Beatles, and my man Elvis Presley. I was the Elvis of boxing. - Muhammad Ali

11. They don't show Olympic boxing on TV in prime time. They haven't done that since 1988. In 1992, they showed one: Oscar De La Hoya. In 1996, they didn't show it. In 2000, they didn't show it. In 2004, they didn't show it. In 2008, they did not even mention boxing at all. You would think the United States didn't have a boxing team in 2008. - Evander Holyfield

12. The boxing game has been good, so we need to give back. We have to teach young men how to be men. - Joe Frazier.

178061-tjonoiworn-1659679976.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer