Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-20 02:21:27

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Boy Quotes - VI

Boy Quotes - VI

1. The commercial flight thing, it just gets a little weird when you're standing in line and suddenly you're not just a guy standing in line anymore - you become sort of 'novelty boy.' - Johnny Depp

2. The fact that 'Astro Boy' appealed to me as a boy in America was proof that the story and character transcend cultural stereotypes. - Nicolas Cage

3. To get a hold on boys you must be their friend. - Robert Baden-Powell

4. Vig used to call me 'Elf boy', and I'd call him 'filthy human'. As an Elf, I never got a scratch on me, never got dirty. And Vig would come out with blood and sweat all over him. And he'd say to me, 'Oh, go manicure your nails.' - Orlando Bloom

5. Give a boy address and accomplishments and you give him the mastery of palaces and fortunes where he goes. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

6. See things from the boy's point of view. - Robert Baden-Powell

7. I'm a big-city boy. What I like is big cities. It's not just what I like. It's what I write about. - Salman Rushdie

8. One aim of the Boy Scouts scheme is to revive amongst us, if possible, some of the rules of the knights of old. - Robert Baden-Powell

9. A big part of what I wanted to do with this character was go from when I was a boy and try and develop into a man, really try and play him as a man who is on this search, on a journey of personal, spiritual, political, social discovery. - Orlando Bloom

10. The bad boy image is something given to me by the media. I have been in relationships earlier, even for as long as three years. I am not saying I am a saint. I am like any other guy, I guess. Unfortunately, every time I even meet a person, it is reported as a link-up. - Yuvraj Singh

11. As a child, I lived with being punier than other boys in class. The only consolation was my parents' empathy - they encouraged constant trips to the local drugstore for chocolate milk shakes to fatten me up. The shakes made me happy, but still, all through grammar school, other kids shoved me around. - James D. Watson

12. I have never been a girlie girl and have always been a boys' girl with an equal amount of friends who were boys and girls. - Anushka Sharma.

tp-boy-haircuts-trends.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer