Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-21 01:00:54

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brain Quotes - I

Brain Quotes - 1

1. I like nonsense; it wakes up the brain cells. - Dr. Seuss

2. Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. - Swami Vivekananda

3. When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain. - Mark Twain

4. Tears come from the heart and not from the brain. - Leonardo da Vinci

5. A fool's brain digests philosophy into folly, science into superstition, and art into pedantry. Hence University education. - George Bernard Shaw

6. This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness. - Dalai Lama

7. The chief function of the body is to carry the brain around. - Thomas A. Edison

8. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking. - Albert Einstein

9. The human brain is an incredible pattern-matching machine. - Jeff Bezos

10. We are all now connected by the Internet, like neurons in a giant brain. - Stephen Hawking

11. The brain is like a muscle. When it is in use we feel very good. Understanding is joyous. - Carl Sagan

12. Nothing is easy in cricket. Maybe when you watch it on TV, it looks easy. But it is not. You have to use your brain and time the ball. - Rohit Sharma.

brain-lobes-anatomy.ashx

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer