Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-21 17:35:19

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brain Quotes - II

Brain Quotes - II

1. That brain of mine is something more than merely mortal, as time will show. - Ada Lovelace

2. God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met. - Farrah Fawcett

3. Toleration is the greatest gift of the mind; it requires the same effort of the brain that it takes to balance oneself on a bicycle. - Helen Keller

4. I consider that a man's brain originally is like a little empty attic, and you have to stock it with such furniture as you choose. - Arthur Conan Doyle

5. The human brain now holds the key to our future. We have to recall the image of the planet from outer space: a single entity in which air, water, and continents are interconnected. That is our home. - David Suzuki

6. Let schoolmasters puzzle their brain, With grammar, and nonsense, and learning, Good liquor, I stoutly maintain, Gives genius a better discerning. - Oliver Goldsmith

7. Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain. - J. K. Rowling 

8. I try to catch them right on the tip of his nose, because I try to punch the bone into the brain. - Mike Tyson

9. It is certain that the inanimate objects by which you are surrounded have a direct action on the brain. - Jules Verne

10. Boxing is the only sport you can get your brain shook, your money took and your name in the undertaker book. - Joe Frazier

11. Art is not the application of a canon of beauty but what the instinct and the brain can conceive beyond any canon. When we love a woman we don't start measuring her limbs. - Pablo Picasso

12. God gave you a brain. Do the best you can with it. And you don't have to be Einstein, but Einstein was mentally tough. He believed what he believed. And he worked out things. And he argued with people who disagreed with him. But I'm sure he didn't call everybody jerks. - Clint Eastwood.

colored-parts-of-brain-Converted.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer