Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-26 21:54:46

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brave Quotes - I

Brave Quotes - I

1. I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death. - Leonardo da Vinci

2. Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience. - Paulo Coelho

3. The future doesn't belong to the fainthearted; it belongs to the brave. - Ronald Reagan

4. I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. - Nelson Mandela

5. We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy in the world. - Helen Keller

6. Without a sign, his sword the brave man draws, and asks no omen, but his country's cause. - Homer

7. A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

8. Moral excellence comes about as a result of habit. We become just by doing just acts, temperate by doing temperate acts, brave by doing brave acts. - Aristotle

9. A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave. - Mahatma Gandhi

10. Electric communication will never be a substitute for the face of someone who with their soul encourages another person to be brave and true. - Charles Dickinson

11. Forgiveness is a virtue of the brave. - Indira Gandhi

12. Fortune and love favor the brave. - Ovid.

brave-logo-icon-gradient.jpg?auto=webp&fit=crop&height=675&width=1200

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer