Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-26 22:35:10

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brave Quotes - II

Brave Quotes - II

1. Neither a wise man nor a brave man lies down on the tracks of history to wait for the train of the future to run over him. - Dwight D. Eisenhower

2. Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom. - John F. Kennedy

3. No one is so brave that he is not disturbed by something unexpected. - Julius Caesar

4. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones. - Jules Verne

5. It is courage, courage, courage, that raises the blood of life to crimson splendor. Live bravely and present a brave front to adversity. - Horace

6. I think luck falls on not just the brave but also the ones who believe they belong there. - Novak Djokovic

7. It is easy to be brave from a safe distance. - Aesop

8. Gold is good in its place; but loving, brave, patriotic men are better than gold. - Abraham Lincoln

9. My countrymen: we have reached a turning point in our history. The choice is yours. Shall we venture into this brave new world, bright with possibilities, or retreat to the safety of our familiar but sterile past? I am for crossing the frontier. - Ferdinand Marcos

10. Danger gleams like sunshine to a brave man's eyes. - Euripides

11. It is vain for the coward to flee; death follows close behind; it is only by defying it that the brave escape. - Voltaire

12. Be courageous. I have seen many depressions in business. Always America has emerged from these stronger and more prosperous. Be brave as your fathers before you. Have faith! Go forward! - Thomas A. Edison.

intro-1655581157.webp

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer