Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-27 16:54:20

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brave Quotes - III

Brave Quotes - III

1. Luck always favours the brave. And you must remember that brave are the people who follow their heart; brave are the people who take chances in life. Which also means you have to say no sometimes. I believe the power of no is greater than yes. - Preity Zinta

2. No matter what you think about the Iraq war, there is one thing we can all agree on for the next days - we have to salute the courage and bravery of those who are risking their lives to vote and those brave Iraqi and American soldiers fighting to protect their right to vote. - Hillary Clinton

3. Brave men are all vertebrates; they have their softness on the surface and their toughness in the middle. - Gilbert K. Chesterton

4. Let us all be brave enough to die the death of a martyr, but let no one lust for martyrdom. - Mahatma Gandhi

5. We become just by performing just action, temperate by performing temperate actions, brave by performing brave action. - Aristotle

6. I'm a very brave person. I can go to North Vietnam, I can challenge my government, but I can't challenge the man I'm with if means I'm going to end up alone. - Jane Fonda

7. 'Holy Smoke' is very brave because I don't think it's easy to watch. - Kate Winslet

8. I can't pretend that I'm brave and that I can beat the whole world. - Nelson Mandela

9. I think of those giants who made the Indian National Congress. Seldom has the world seen a nobler galaxy of women and men, so selfless in their devotion to the cause of freedom, so exalted in thought, so brave in action, so pure in spirit. - Rajiv Gandhi

10. Even if the doctor does not give you a year, even if he hesitates about a month, make one brave push and see what can be accomplished in a week. - Robert Louis Stevenson

11. I have been called brave in my time, but brave as I may have been against foreign invaders, I have no heart to shed Filipino blood. - Ferdinand Marcos

12. Being home alone at night makes me a bit nervous. If I'm at home alone, I have to sleep on the sofa - I can't face going to bed. I'm there with the TV on and all the lights on. I'm not very brave about anything in life. In tennis, yes. In everything else, not very. - Rafael Nadal.

image-19.png?resize=559%2C731&ssl=1

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer